If you’re a woman who’s been actively looking to the internet to find other women who might be interested in you, you’d know it’s not so easy. For various reasons, there aren’t so many guaranteed sites to serve as a female version of Grindr. However, they do exist. Whether it’s for long term or short term hookups, there are hookup apps for lesbians all over the world. Check out this guide to find out some of them!
Ashley Madison lesbian hookup app
Founded in 2002, this online dating service has gathered up to 60 million users as of 2019. It was founded by Darren Morgensten, but its current Parent company is Ruby Corp. The app is available on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store, so you can access it from any device with either operating system. However, you can also access it via the website
This is a peculiar online dating site because its current and potential members are people already in a relationship. It markets affairs, as seen in its tagline ‘Life is short. Have an affair.’ The dating site also sells the idea that marriages and exclusive relationships can be secured when at least one of the partners is having an affair. It’s a registration and membership-based service. While it’s based in Canada, it has members from more than 53 countries all over the world.
- It’s available in multiple countries all over the world.
- It counts as a lesbian sex app.
- The mobile app is available for both Android and iOS.
- It’s free for women.
- You can set up a profile in a matter of minutes.
- You can include kinks and fetishes in your profile.
- Members can be rated by the members that contact them.
- It has been hacked once.
- This site offers more affairs than actual relationships.
- A lot of female accounts are bots.
UberHorny lesbian hookup app
UberHorny is an online dating service. UberHorny is used to find those interested in casual dating and other short term hookups. You can access UberHorny website on your browser via, or you could download the app from Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
This UK dating site is for singles. Even though they mostly advertise meeting women, there are gay chatrooms for men seeking men (MLM) hookups. UberHorny accepts people of all genders, so it’s a heterosexual, gay, and lesbian hookup app. It even has chat rooms for bisexuals.
- It has a mobile app for Android and iOS.
- It recognizes members of different sexualities.
- It mostly connects you with locals.
- Its interface is user friendly.
- There are lots of negative reviews.
- Users report it charges excessively.
- It’s very hard to cancel.
- Most of the accounts are apparently bots.
- There are also lots of scammers running accounts.
PinkCupid lesbian hookup app
PinkCupid is one of Cupid Media’s services. Launched in April 2000, Cupid Media has spent the last twenty years offering its users dating opportunities based on religion, ethnicity, lifestyle, special interests, and sexuality. As a result, it has gathered 60 million users in total as of December 2021. It’s no surprise PinkCupid is seen as the leading lesbian dating site. You could even call it the female version of Grindr with its massive lesbian community.
This is one online dating service strictly for lesbians and you can sign up for a standard account for free. There are two other grades of membership: Gold and Platinum, both of which come at different charges.
if you’re checking it out from your browser, visit the official website. However, there’s a mobile app on Google Play Store, so only Androids have access to this lesbian hookup app.
- It has a big reputation.
- It has a user-friendly interface.
- It reviews and deletes fake accounts.
- It has good filters for sorting.
- It has a free package.
- The mobile app is only available for Android.
- It’s known to match members who are far away from each other.
Fem lesbian hookup app
This is another strictly lesbian hookup app that helps lesbians meet each other via uploaded videos. It was created in 2015 by Mingle Ltd.
The official website is is what iOS users will have to settle for because the app is only on the Google Play Store for Androids.
- There are public group chats in addition to one on one conversations.
- Joining is free.
- You can opt for pictures if you don’t like videos.
- There’s no mobile app for other operating systems besides Android.
- There are a lot of scammers on it.
- You have to pay to message people.
LesbianPersonals lesbian hookup app
This is an international online dating site with most of its members in the USA. To certain perks like viewing extra photos and restricted messages, you’ll have to upgrade to Silver or Gold status. These have charges, as opposed to the free standard status.
The official website is and it’s accessible from various browsers, including Safari. This is important since the app isn’t available on the Apple App Store for iOS devices.
- It’s free to join.
- It has high response rates.
- It has helpful search filters.
- You can contact members even if you’re on the free status.
- The mobile app is only available for Android.
The spaces for lesbian dating are clearly infiltrated by men, and it’s honestly quite disappointing. However, the best lesbian hookup apps are the ones that actively or passively reduce your chances of encountering these men. Even though some do it better than others, these ones listed above are some of such great hookup apps for lesbians. So, if you’re a woman seeking a woman, try them out today!